What to do in the event of an accident
By using our Accident Services Programme, you'll have access to a nationwide network of approved Centres of Excellence, where your Land Rover will be fully restored and the repairs certificated.
Take the inconvenience out of an accident
If you have an accident, just one phone call is enough to manage the entire process. A Personal Incident Manager will take the details, deal with your insurers and arrange for your vehicle to be collected.
We'll organise onward transportation to your destination, co-ordinate a replacement car, arrange estimates and obtain repair authorisation, keeping you informed throughout.
Whenever practical, Land Rover Assistance will send a Land Rover trained technician, whether you are at home or on the road. If the problem cannot be resolved at the roadside, we will take your vehicle to the nearest Land Rover dealer/Authorised Repairer or to the one nearest to your home address in the UK.
Call Land Rover Assistance on 0800 521 786
BODY AND PAINT REPAIR
AUTHORISED BODY AND PAINT CENTRE
Our Body and Paint Centre can take care of every aspect of your repair and administration work at our state of the art facility.
Our Accident Services offer you support through this process by providing the following benefits:
- Free estimate while you wait, or by prior arrangement
- Full administration, liaison and correspondence service with insurance companies and brokers. We can ensure that the process from accident to final repairs runs as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Use of Land Rover Genuine Parts
- Free courtesy cars – subject to availability, conditions may apply
- All types of repair work carried out quickly – from major accident repair to minor blemishes and scratches ISO and VBRA approved
- State of the art equipment and the latest low bake ovens
- Using Land Rover approved repair techniques and standards
- Full certification provided to protect your Warranty and resale value
This ensures your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible and you can be assured the repair work has been completed to Land Rover high standards.